Easiest way to pay your tuition fees
PaytoStudy makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees. At Berlitz Dublin, we know that our international students often get caught out by annoying transfer fees when paying their tuition. We don’t think that’s fair, so we’ve teamed up with our buddies at PaytoStudy to help you pay your tuition fees without wasting precious funds on additional charges.
What are the benefits?
- A Safer payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from PaytoStudy
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
- Bulk payment options
PaytoStudy lets you make international payments for free, without paying international banking charges, while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
We think it’s a brilliant option! If you’re an international student why not use PaytoStudy today,
How it works?
Pay your tuition fees via PaytoStudy using a simple 3 step process.
- Register on the secure PaytoStudy domain and enter your payment details.
- You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day (which will be valid for 48 hours) and you’ll make the payment into the PaytoStudy bank account in your home country and in your local currency. Or if paying by credit card, just simply enter your card details.
- Once funds are received by PaytoStudy, your funds is immediately transferred into our account from the PaytoStudy bank account in the UK.
Pay your tuition fees now!
STEP 1. Confirm your Personal Details.
STEP 2. Visit payment website and complete the brief registration form. Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
STEP 3. Transfer the funds to the advised bank account / credit card number.
STEP 4. For bank transfer only: Email [email protected] with receipt of payment, a copy of your student passport, and your offer or invoice letter from IH Bristol
STEP 5. Once PaytoStudy receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us and email you confirmation of payment. Sorted!